Thursday, February 3, 2011

Joy of Love (Day 3)

I love, love, LOVE this project! Today's assignment... photograph one you love do a then and now scenario. SO, a pic of them holding a pic... or a storyboard with a new and old pic.
I just love that it is stretching my idea bank... I never would have thought to have the kids (or us, or anyone) pose with a picture of the past... but I have to say that I am HEAD over HEELS in love with this idea and how this turned out... I can see doing this each year on their birthdays with the same baby pic every year or even with a favorite pic of the year they just left... the ideas are limitless.
Now, I know I promised a pic of Matty Moo... but when I started to set the shot - he insisted on Sissy being in the shot with him! So cute... of course it threw me for a loop because I had another pic all chosen and read to go - as I was about to leave their room to scramble for another one of the two of them - I saw this one on the wall and just took it down! A little life lesson for a planner/perfectionist... sometimes the BEST outcomes come from the least expected situations...
Without further adieu:


I had to throw in the silver one.... I am a huge fan of black and white... I love the mood. My friend Heidi recently told me that she heard once from a photography instructor that the color captures the moment... and black and white captures the mood.... LOVED that!
It's not too late to sign up for this class... she delivers the lessons by email each night in pdf format.... it's awesome and free.... and at the end of the 28 days you will have 28 amazing photos to remind you of the love you have all around you every day!

post signature

1 comment:

Chacoy said...

very cute! love their beautiful eyes in the first one!