Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Look for a New Year...

At least I got it done in January - that is all I can say... I am not sure how many posts or blogs I will be able to complete before this trusty, beloved computer finally says goodbye...

A little about the new look...
I wanted something fun and vibrant and I LOVE anything that Melissa Bennett makes by way of digital scraping kits....
The "Material Mommy" as istock calls the cartoon was not for the obvious reason of the love of shopping... I actually wanted to put something on there that kinda represents the independence I am gaining back now that it is getting easier and easier to get out an dabout with all three kids... I still get the stares but have even gone out twice in one day...

For anyone who is laughing at that right now... come on over. Leaving means - 2 diaper changes - 1 two year old potty break, stocking and grabbing diapers, sippy cups, paci's, the beloved rat and a few toys for the ride... then it means latching in three - unlatching three and getting out the stroller of all strollers...

Twice in one day is now the milestones by which I manage my life! But I wouldn't trade it for the world!


post signature

No comments: