Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here We Go...


This "scene" has already brought tears this am....

From both myself .... I can't believe the "babies" are this BIG already...
And from Moo.... he said, "No bed, where my crib?"

In true Addie fashion.... she ran in her room and said, " Big bed wike Noah" and laid down on it.... I had to pry her off while she was crying the whole time, "Me go nite-nite. ME GO NITE NITE!"

We are doing the mattresses on the floor for the first couple of nights... not for any special reason but that their toddler beds aren't here yet!

SO...
This morning we have been playing chase, dance off, ring around the roses, tag, and anything else I can think of to TOTALLY exhaust them. I figure if I get them good and tired - they will just lay down and SLEEP at nap time - ha!

Here's to day one.
Negative 3 hours and counting!

(PS - better pics will be coming - I only had my phone upstairs and was to lazy to get my big camera!)

post signature

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see the room when it gets completed!!! sooo cute!!!