Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me!

If you are not familiar with Not Me Monday - or want to see all the Not Me Monday posts from today - click here.

Here's my Not Me for this week...

When I first read about Not Me Monday I most certainly did not think that I would NEVER be able to come up with something...

At 9:05am this morning... I DID NOT sit down at my clean kitchen table - listen to the washer going and think to myself... "What in the world am I going to do today?" Nope, not me.... why would a mother of three ever wonder if she was going to be bored for the day....

Five minutes later Matty Moo DID NOT take a taste test of his sister's arm. My kids would NEVER bite each other, especially when I am sitting less than 5 feet away! And I did not react louder that I should have... Not Me - never!

This weekend I DID NOT open the pantry to discover that SOMEONE had put the milk in the pantry and the Cheerios in the frig... NOT ME...

post signature

1 comment:

Sara Sexton said...

Your children are so precious!

Milk in the pantry and Cheerios in the fridge...I've never done that! ;)