Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am SO cool...

But, I really can't take the credit... a good friend of mine is jumping ship and moving to Italy... it has nothing to do with who is running our country - it's for a job.

Anyhoo... since she loves shoes and great handbags more than she loves to talk to her friends in the States on her cell phone... she got Skype... and convinced me to do the same.

I have to admit the very fact that Oprah uses it daily on her show annoyed me enough to rebel against it... not that I watch Oprah everyday...

Anyways - I signed up and it is SO cool - free calling or video calls to anyone who has it... are you kidding me... nothing is free anymore AND it is helping me keep in contact with a good friend and hopefully family too - come on Gae - I KNOW you want to get it!!!! (hint, hint)

SO, here is to all the money I am going to be saving while STILL keeping in contact with my friend... we can even use the video part to show each other the shoes we will STILL be buying at Nordstrom's with all the saved funds....

OH WAIT... you won't have Nordstrom's in Italy - oh well, you can see all the shoes I WILL be buying with the saved funds! And, I have a closet to house them in too... one thing the pres hasn't been able to take away or make smaller .... YET.
Ha....


post signature

3 comments:

ocm said...

Skype is GREAT! I didn't know Oprah used it...since I had it before I knew, that makes it OK right??

Enjoy the FREE calls!!!
: )

Kristen said...

Haha! They may not have Nordstrom, but it is Italy after all...the mecca of fashion and shoes! So, I think I'll manage! ;)

Can't wait to Skype with ya! Love you lots! Miss you!

Kristen said...

Haha! They may not have Nordstrom, but it is Italy after all...the mecca of fashion and shoes! So, I think I'll manage! ;)

Can't wait to Skype with ya! Love you lots! Miss you!