Monday, May 4, 2009

Trapped...

Help! I am trapped in a room between two sets of sleeping kids and can't escape! Guess this is one of the hazards of being a mom on vacation! ha...

Actually the quiet is AMAZING... almost as great as the hosts we are staying with!

Texas is amazing... and what they say is true - everything is bigger in Texas...

It's not just a storm - it is a tornado watch....!

I think the sister in law got a kick out of my VERY city girl questions about tornadoes two nights ago... think we are expecting more storms this week and I will be like a Texas pro now and not even think about that National Weather Alert Alarm sounding! (yah right!)

Well, I jinxed myself - Addie has finished her nap I guess.... two out of three isn't bad!



post signature

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Too funny! I count the number of times Ellie has fallen asleep on me and I sit there paralized for 2 hours.