Sunday, November 9, 2008

Merry Christmas

Ok - Since I do blog make-overs on the side... I thought I should give myself a little facial for Christmas (since getting real facials went away when I had kids...) AND... decided that I needed to design my page instead of hosting a desing by someone else.... Not that it wasn't GREAT because it was BUT come on!

Enjoy my Christmas look! I already have the Christmas music playing around the house - the tree is up - even though it is a Thanksgiving Tree right now...

Needless to say - I think I am already driving Wade nuts...

About two more gifts and I am done with the shopping too! Whoo Hoo... this Christmas season I am determined to ENJOY the season instead of getting lost in the craziness. I'll let you know how that goes...

SIDE NOTE: Special thanks to Melissa Bennett who allowed me to use her kit - It's a Wrap for my blog... she is considering allowing people like me to use her kits for commercial use. If you are a digital scrapbooker - you HAVE to check out her designs... they are AMAZING! She's featured at the Sweet Shoppe!


post signature

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yaay! I LOVE Christmas music. Rich gets so annoyed because I have it on starting the day after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll start even earlier this year thanks to you! Love the new design. The snowmen are so cute.

Jessa Russo said...

Yey! Love it! I just got THE WARMEST feeling coming to your blog! You always do that to me some way or another!

We haven't been in contact much, but I am thankful for you! (Put that on your tree!) :-)

PS. Growth chart coming sooooooon. Love you!