Friday, October 31, 2008

That Noah...


So, our Maddie in Sedona had a birthday today too (just like her Uncle Wade). Well, on Monday the gift that I was late in shipping was on the kitchen counter. Noah had not even showed the slightest interest in it at all...


I went up quickly to drop (I literally mean drop off with lightening speed) Addie in her crib for her nap... When I came back - the present is on the floor OPEN...


And Noah, with those HUGE precious eyes surrounded by those great lashes (another question for God - why do all the guys get the GREAT lashes?) is looking up at me with the saddest little look...


"But mommy," with tears springing to his eyes...

"I don't like dolls."


And I thought he felt bad.

Priceless.


post signature

2 comments:

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

This is way too funny. You probably should just get him a present to make up for his disappointment.

The Porter Family said...

Hi! I saw your comment on JJ Hellers blog and saw that you went to GCU...or actually, did you work there? I swear you were the person I went through for my Matt 6:33 Grant...I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but I just recognized your face, and wanted to stop by to say hi! Also, we follow a few of the same blogs :)
-Krystle