Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Personal Cards

I know, you are probably thinking I have forgotten how to type! Life has been crazy busy AND I have been much better at "helping" Noah post than I have about updating mine. BUT, I wanted to show you a recent pic of the kids by the ONE and ONLY Kathy Cole .... You can see more on Noah's blog at http://www.lifeasanegglet.blogspot.com/!


When I got these back I knew instantly what I needed to do! I knew I needed to head over to Shutterfly to check out their new Holiday Card Collection. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas seems to get more and more busy each year. Between church, family, Phoenix Zoo Lights, Christmas parties and great weather - the time flies. So, this is the the time of the year that I get my Christmas cards, thank you cards AND personalized Christmas presents for all the grandparents and great grandparents made!

I know, I know, you're thinking - ya right - I never get a chance to be organized and get it all done... I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. That's why I head over to Shutterfly! It's super easy & loads of fun because they have so many options... a good nap time with a cup of coffee and a few clicks of the keyboard and voila - DONE!

Need Christmas or Holiday cards? CLICK HERE.

Need Wall Calendars (great for grandparents)? CLICK HERE.

Need some new wall art to dazzle the guests at your house? CLICK HERE.


Before I'm finished - I make some personal thank you cards from the kids and we're all set for a lesson in good ole fashioned manners as soon as the wrapping paper is cleaned up!

AND, for all my blogging buddies....Bloggers gt 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly!
SIGN UP HERE

post signature

No comments: