Sunday, November 8, 2009



My client and NOW good friend Jenn nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I don't feel deserving but will play along and nominate some of my favorite Kreativ Bloggers!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to those you nominate.
7. Leave comments on their blog letting them know you have nominated them.
Here's some tidbits you may not know about me...
~ I am a TRUE native Phoenician... born and raised... never moved away... although I have wanted to live in Texas since I was looking at Graduate programs... it was the first and only father/daughter solo trip I have ever taken with my dad and it is burned in my memory!
~I used to tease my husband that we would have twins someday... I wanted four kids and he only 3... so I used to tell him that we would have two and since I was in better with God - the 3rd time we would get two and I would have my four... God had the last laugh AND I am in FULL agreement with my husband... 3 is the PERFECT number for us.
~While I just said that 3 is the PERFECT number.... I have ALWAYS wanted to adopt a daughter from a different country. The idea of taking a child out of a non-Christian based nation and raising them so they would know the Lord would be AMAZING...
~I preferred fast pitch softball to dance when I was little.... and little has changed since then.
~I am a self proclaimed germ-a-phob! Seriously - I am obsessed with cleaning germs...
~ I LOVE Christmas music. When I heard it in a store for the first time the other day.... I ran home and started playing it... actually I have played it often this summer.... I only like instrumental Christmas music....
~ Some of my closest friends used to be students of mine at GCU! Definitely the BEST part of working there for 10 years!
AND MY NOMINATIONS GO TO:
Little Blue Boo (Um... you HAVE to check her out!)
Kathy Cole Photography (Phoenix's FINEST Photographer! and amazing woman of God!)
The Thoman Family Blog (Seriously - she comes up with the BEST crafts for her kids!)
Lovely Little Things (JJ Heller is a VERY talented Christian artist who dabbles in great sewing crafts too!)
I actually have a ton of people I could nominate but know some of them are VERY private... you know who you are.... I would have nominated you too!!!




post signature

No comments: